Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Ramblings

I have a lot going on at work and at home lately so instead of writing one long blog post, I'm just going to give you an individual update on different areas of my life.




Picture found here.


Work. Has been very hectic lately, one day I'll do a post on what I do, but quickly, I am a Commercial Transportation Insurance Broker, specializing in taxicabs and non-emergency medical transportation companies all over the United States. I've been a licensed insurance broker since 2006, and I am licensed in about 30 states. My clients mean the world to me, really.





Can I get some privacy please? I'm on the potty.

Carter. His 2nd birthday is RIGHT around the corner, eek! There is so much more planning that needs to be done. I'm trying to get him reved up about it, and I think he sort of gets it now. He keeps saying paree, paree (for party). And he also says Mickey now so that should make things a little more fun. He also counted to TEN on Tuesday for the first time ever. I've been practicing with him daily and I knew he had it in him. He just needed a little help from Daddy, and he did it!




My current chart from Fertility Friend. Maybe triphasic?! Too early.

TTC. Well, I'm officially on cycle #5. Today I'm 5 dpo, I plan on testing next week. My hopes are always high but not high enough that I'll be crushed if it doesn't work out. We used Preseed this month, I thought we'd give it a try - can't hurt right? I'm spending way too much time talking to people who are TTC, and I have to say, I really, really enjoy the topic. I would love to have a career coaching people on the subject. Someone was actually encouraging me to do this the other day because I helped them out so much. Isn't that cool? A fertility therapist? Do they exist? Another friend called me "the baby whisperer," haha. If you are TTC I will sniff you out and talk to you about it (wait, that didn't sound right). I also LOVE Fertility Friend, I'm so glad I invested in that membership. I love the women on the forums because they are just as crazy as I am.





Amy, me, Laura, Roxanne at my baby shower in August 2009.
Friends. Amy, one of my best friends from high school is pregnant! And it's no longer a secret so I can talk about it. She blogs over at Dandelion Paperweight. Amy has also been guest posting on Spearmint Baby every Wednesday for a while now, read her entire journey here. I'm so excited! I'm going to make her let me take pictures of that growing belly of hers, and the baby when he/she comes. I can't wait..




One of my favorite pictures ever.

Photography. I have Photoshop now peeps! Which means I can do SO much more with my pictures. The next thing I want to get am getting is the The Original Totally Rad Action Mix. It's super pricey but they make your pictures drool worthy, literally. I have a bunch of free actions I downloaded, but these are just to.die.for.




Picture found here.

Weekend. It's a THREE day weekend and I'm stoked. Saturday night I'm going back to the Malibu Cafe with some friends for drinks (or lemonade) and appetizers. It's the most beautiful place on earth in my opinion. Sunday I'm going to a wedding for my friend (and co-worker) Samantha's big day. I'm also planning a BBQ on Labor Day at my parents house assuming they'll let me. I hope to swim, relax and cook up a storm. It should be a beautiful weekend and give me an opportunity to take a ton of pictures I can play with in Photoshop.

So that's whats up people.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yay! Ps... I like your new header!

Anonymous said...

You've been busy! I love the new header too and, by the way, tell Carter to stop growing up so fast!!!

Michelle said...

Thanks guys! You know, I didn't really know how busy I actually was until I laid it out on paper, and went wow, I DO have a lot going on, but I love it!