Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Workshop & some pictures

Today was a very busy day, I do this to myself every weekend. I jam pack every minute with something and then I wonder why I'm so exhausted and don't have any time for myself. But yea that's just what I do!

The workshop today was a big help! I did know a bit more than I guess I thought I did so I didn't learn a whole lot, but I did get some helpful tips out of it that I didn't know before. It was a little pricey for what I learned and for the short period of time we were there, but I can't really do much about that now.

After the one-and-half hour drive home, my friend Sam stopped by with her 1 year-old son Waylon. I hadn't seen her in FOREVER so it was nice to catch up. I took her to my favorite park (with the splash zone area) and I loved watching the boys run around together. Our son's are 9 months apart, and they are both finally at an age where they can play together. Sam is also 12 weeks pregnant with her 3rd baby (4 children total, one from marriage). I'm excited for her and hoping I'll be able to join her soon.

I had fun practicing my new photog skills. I also spent some time today really learning how to use Adobe Lightroom and editing my pictures from the day. And then I met my friend Mary for dinner with Andy and Carter. Sometimes I don't even know how I do it all.

Here are my favorites from the day:







This one is my fave, and I'm entering it in this weeks Paper Mama photo contest!




The Paper Mama


And off to bed we go. Night!

3 comments:

Ashley Miller said...

awesome pictures michelle!

Dani said...

Love the pictures Michelle! :-)

M. said...

really cute photos :)