Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

4 DPO

4/ DPO Symptoms



Fatigue: None.

Cramping: Yes light cramping this morning and some abdominal twinges.

Headaches: None.

Boobs: They exploded with soreness this morning, EXPLODED. They are so sore that I'm really uncomfortable and keep thinking about them.


Nausea: None. Except for this moment when I went to the vending machine to get something and I felt like throwing up, but is probably nothing.

Vivid Dreams: I had a BFP dream last night. I've gotten BFP dreams with both of my previous pregnancies. I dreamt I got my BFP today and I was all confused because I thought I was only 4 DPO.

Test: Too early.

Notes: Well it could very well just be in my head, but man am I feeling every symptom in the book. If I had to put money on it, I'd bet yes. I feel completely different than yesterday. I just don't feel normal. But again, it's too early to tell so I'll sit in limbo and wait. And I ate peanut m&m's from our vending machine, I never do that. And a pimple appeared in the 8 hours I've been here at the tip of my nose. Ew. And, and, and.

0 comments: