Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Birthday Invitation's!

I need some help with Carter's 2nd Birthday invitations.

Here's what we did last year for his 1st:


Sorry for the crappy picture of it.

I LOVED the invitation (mostly because I got to include 11 pictures of him on it) and I wouldn't mind doing something similar this year for his 2nd (including one picture for each month) but then again it is probably overkill.

We've decided on the Mickey Mouse theme so if you have any cute Mickey Mouse party ideas to throw around, I'm all ears. Haha, all ears..get it? Ok cheesy Mickey jokes will stop here. Promise.

Here are some Mickey invitations that I like from Etsy. They come as a digital file and I can  print them myself on some nice matte cardstock.


1.

2.

3.

4. Similar to last years.

5.


6. I think this one above is my favorite.

7. 

8.


Right now I'm leaning towards #6. I could probably create one myself and make it exactly how I'd like, but it'll take a lot of work and time that I just don't have. I'll play around a bit when I get back from MA to see if I can come up with something I like better.

What are your favorites? Any ideas? I'm all EARS. Ok, seriously, stopping.

I've also decided that I'm baking his cake and possibly some cupcakes too (or I might buy those). It'll save money and it's fun! I want to top the cake with some adorable cake bunting like this. I think I could easily make that too, or I could just buy it from Etsy.

From this Esty seller: Jaime Mancilla.


And I love this cake topper with a felt "Happy Birthday Carter" or just "Carter" on top. I think I might try and incorporate both the bunting and his name if I can.

From this Etsy seller: Steph Loves Ben

Don't you love?


3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren said...

SOOO cute! Love the Mickey theme idea! :)

Brynn Hutchison said...

I love, love the "Oh Two-dles!" but I guess someone wouldn't understand unless they watch TV with a little one...