Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Photospiration Time!

I love posting fun quirky little sayings that I find around the Internet. Here is another edition of my "Photospirations!"

All of these I found on Pinterest - if you are a pinner, you can follow me here. Or if you'd like a Pinterest invite - comment or email me your email address and I'll send you one. I love hoarding everything I find beautiful or amusing. Usually you see something once that inspires you, and forget about. Nope, not with Pinterest! I "pin" all my favorite photos from around the web and get to go back and look at them all the time for more inspiration. Love it!

Hope you enjoy these as much as I do:













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could I have a Pinterest invite? :)
haydensmomma0329@yahoo.com
Thanks-
Jess

Michelle said...

Sent! Let me know if you didn't get it. And don't forget to follow me on Pinterest! :)