Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 10, 2011

5 DPO

5 DPO Symptoms

(I wrote this yesterday at 5 DPO and forgot to post it)
Fatigue: Hi there fatigue. I went to bed at 8:30pm last night only because I could no longer keep my eyes open.

Cramping: Yes light-moderate cramping now spursed through-out my day. Not painful, just there.

Headaches: Massive head-ache this morning, I couldn't see straight.

Boobs: Not as sore as yesterday, but still definitely sore. I'm not constantly thinking about the pain.

Nausea: A little. Which is weird so I think it's unrelated. I'ved had a few moments where I felt like hurling and then they pass.

Vivid Dreams: Another memorable dream last night (but I again was woken in the middle so maybe this is why I remember it) but I dreamt we were in a giant auditorium about to watch a movie or show or something, and my friend Amy's husband Mike was there, and then my friend Roxanne walked in with her boyfriend who is currently oversea's and I started crying because he was there and gave him a big hug. And then I finally found Andy. At some point I was back at my parents old house and my neighbor was throwing a baby shower, and I remember seeing Sarah Jessica Parker. Random.
Test: Too early.

Notes: I'm still feeling very much that this our month. If I'm not, I should really go to the doctor because something is seriously wrong with me. But either way I'll be happy with the outcome!

0 comments: