Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

This made me lose it.

I'm a big fan of Danielle's blog over at Sometimes Sweet. Her blog post today had me in tears (and I'm at work, eeek!).

Check it out: What are you waiting for?

She's right. What are we waiting for? What I am waiting for?

I've re-connected with some old friends in the past year and it feels great. Life is too short to waste time holding on to grudges and pain and I totally GET that.

But there is one conversation with one specific person I've been meaning to have. Lots of anger, resentment, hurt, and sorrow still bubble at the surface. I used to be the person to confront those I had issue's with and deal with them immediately. I wouldn't tuck them away, only to let them seep out at the worst possible time. I wouldn't carry around this pain and hurt and pretend all was well. I wouldn't hold on this hurt.
I'm tired of conflict. I'm tired of the hurt. And I'm tired of being sad. These are the reasons why I want to have this conversation, and these are also the reasons I don't.

I'm going to make it happen, and I'm going to make it happen soon.

0 comments: