Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 23, 2011

IDKIWP

That stands for "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant." It's a show on TLC that features stories of women who didn't know that they were pregnant. I actually acted in an episode of one of those reinactments that aired last summer. Long story short, I had a profile on Actor's Access that I had made years ago because I wanted to browse acting opportunies. I took a bunch of acting classes when I was younger and did some extra work, and I always thought it would have been fun to do more with it.

Out of the blue I was called last year to come in and audition for the lead role in one of these episodes. I was terrified. But it was one of those 'I have to try because if I don't I'll really regret it' type of situations. And I ended up getting the part. It aired a year ago today actually (just noticed that on imdb today).

Every once and a while I get text messages or Facebook posts from friends who happen to catch that episode on repeat. It's extra funny when they didn't know I did the show at all. Apparently last night my episode was on and a few people saw and let me know. I wish I caught it last night because I haven't seen it since it originally aired. My palms get sweaty just thinking about it.

Anywho - I got an IMDB page out of it:, here. And I recently did some extra work in Liar's All with the dreamy Matt Lanter from 90210 (Liam) and the awesome Gillian Zinser (Ivy 90210). I loved every minute of it.

The trailer was just released two days ago here. I can't wait to see it - the whole experience was amazing!

I'll keep you posted. Not sure if I can be seen in the actual movie, I was in a few bar scenes, including one where I had to interact with Gillian at the bar, but they re-shot it several ways so I'm not sure if the one where she passes me my drink and gives me an annoyed look will get used.

I would love to do more of this! I'm smiling just thinking about it.



1 comments:

Amy said...

I was really hoping you were going to have to give birth on a toilet for this episode!! It was so fun to watch!